Excel Intermediate SAQA ID: 116940, Level 3, 6 Credits, 1 Day
Excel is taken for granted and people use other packages such as Word because they are not aware of the multitude of functions. The format of this Training above will be classroom training at the client’s premises.
The content to be covered during the Training will be as per below:
- Prepare and produce a spreadsheet to provide a solution to a given problem.
- Adjust settings to customise the view and preferences of the spreadsheet application.
- Work with multiple worksheets.
- Apply formulae to worksheets to provide alternative solutions to a problem.
- Apply simple built-in functions of the spreadsheet application to the given problem.
- Apply formatting to a spreadsheet applicable to the given problem.
- Use special effects to improve the presentation of the spreadsheet.
- Evaluate a spreadsheet.
- Insert & Manipulate Charts and Graphs
Download course outline hereRequest A Quote