Employment Equity Committee Workshop, 2 Days
An Employment Equity Committee needs to be set up as per the requirements of the Employment Equity Act and these individuals need to be trained on how to carry out their duties so as for them to be effective in their roles. The format of this Employment Equity Committee Workshop will be classroom training at the client’s premises.
The content to be covered during the Training will be as per below:
- What is the EE Act and why do we have it?
- Implications of the new amendments (2014).
- Fines and Penalties if you don’t comply.
- Audit requirements of designated companies.
- How Employment Equity affects BEE and Skills Development.
- Fair VS Unfair discrimination.
- Formulating an EE Plan.
- Setting EE Targets.
- Nominating the EE Committee.
- Overcoming barriers to your EE Plan as a committee so as to pass EE Audits.
- Forms required to submit EE Reports.
- How to set up and manage regular EE Meetings.
Download course outline here