Diversity Management, Workshop , 1 Day
Diversity management will enable delegates to appreciate the diversity we have in people in our rainbow nation and how to embrace the differences that this results in as opposed to acting in a discriminating manner. The format of
this Training above will be classroom training at the client’s premises. Learner Guides and experiential learning will be used by facilitating the delegates to interact.
The content to be covered during the Training will be as per below:
- What is Diversity?
- Brief history of South Africa and how discrimination by ability, gender, tribe, race,
nationality, etc., was indoctrinated in the past
- Measures taken by current Laws / Acts to promote diversity in the workplace
such as AA, EE, BEE, BCEA, etc.
- Stereotypes and prejudices defined with examples in the workplace
- Defining Diversity Management
- Benefits of Diversity Management to the individual, organization, society and the
- Identifying and dealing with inappropriate behaviour in a diversified workplace
- Gender equity (jobs for men / jobs for women???)
- Racial stereotypes that hamper diversity
- Self-Reflection : Changes you will make to promote
Diversity Management in your team or department
Download course outline hereRequest A Quote