Key Account Management & Customer Relationship Management
Key Account Management (KAM) & Customer Relationship Management (CRM) increases the likelihood of retaining and growing the 20% of customers that contribute 80% of revenue. The format of this Training above will be classroom training at the client’s premises.
The content to be covered during the Training will be as per below:
- Defining Key Account Management (KAM) & Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Selecting Key Accounts and Relationship Building processes
- Benefits vs Costs of KAM & CRM
- Migrate relationships into long-term partnerships & developing a loyal customer
- Effective skills to persuade and motivate the key buyers, influencers and decision-makers.
- Actively listening, understanding and resolving customer needs & concerns
- Securing increased and profitable business from your key accounts – Growing share of wallet
- SWOT / Competitor Analysis
- Defending your organization against competitors / substitute products (promoting value adds as opposed to price)
- Negotiating skills & Contract management
- Scheduling regular site visits or call cycles
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal key colleagues that service and support your key accounts (Operations, Accounts, etc.)
Download course outline hereRequest A Quote