Sexual Harassment Awareness Workshop, 1 Day
Sexual Harassment is an under-reported occurrence in the workplace and when it’s reported, most people claim ignorance. It’s of utmost importance that employees are aware of this topic as it can have detrimental effects for employees and even the organisation. The format of this Training above will be classroom training at the client’s premises.
The content to be covered during the Training will be as per below:
- What is sexual harassment
- What the law says about sexual harassment
- Consequences of sexual harassment to employees and the organization
- Preventing sexual harassment
- Identify sexual harassment behavior and issues and stop them (Verbal & Non-verbal)
- Identify the difference between sexual harassment and sexual attention
- Distinguish between the work and social environments and identify boundaries
- Recognize correct and incorrect behavior
- What to do when you suspect sexual harassment is happening to you or a colleague
- Remedies available to victims of sexual harassment.
- Counselling for victims of sexual harassment
Download course outline hereRequest A Quote