MS Office Bootcamp, SAQA 113836, Level 3, 11 Credits, 2 Days
The content to be covered during the Training will be as per below:
Operate a person computer and communicate via electronic data.
- Basic computer system
- Computer hardware
- Electronic data interchange
Manage work on a personal computer.
- Microsoft Windows
- Resizing and moving information in a window
- Menus and dialogue boxes
- How to use the help function
- Windows Explorer
Compile professional documents.
- Create and store a document
- Manipulating text
- Borders and shading
- Bullets and numbering
- Inserting graphics to a document
- Formatting and printing
- Grammar and spelling check
Create professional numerical and financial reports.
- Workbooks and worksheets
- Access different workbooks, worksheets and cells
- Saving and retrieving worksheets correctly
- Basic formulas for the manipulation of data within a worksheet
- Editing data within a worksheet correctly
- Worksheet information is enhanced correctly
- Basic financial worksheets are developed
Download course outline here